Audiovisual performance for Metastring, live-electronics and live visuals
The instrumental gesture performed on the Metastring produces fluid sound masses, and triggers the appearance of luminous weaves occuring in succession like an uninterrupted flow of matter.
Metastring is an augmented electroacoustic monochord designed by Massimiliano Cerioni, first presented in September 2017 at the Tempo Reale center in Florence with the performance Satori.
- Medium Room (100 persons)
- P.A. audio installation made by a quadraphonic array (4 independent sound sources - loudspeakers or clusters etc.) + sub woofers and a PA Mixer
- Two stage monitors
- Big Table (2x1 meters at least), black tissues for covering
- A projection surface (~4x2.25 m) placed on the back wall of the stage
- A video projector well suited for being used in this context