The AVnode web site is on http://avnode.org, the The AVnode OnLine Environment is on http://avnode.net.
The AVnode OnLine Environment is not build from scratch but is the development of the FLxER.net community, the largest community of audio video artists born in the 2000 around the homonym free software not developed anymore, so the data (25.000 AV artists, 5.000 Performances profiles, 7.000 Footage files and 2000 TV show) and the experience is joining into a brand new environment written in NodeJS and MongoDB, the most cutting edge technology now available.
AVnode.net is available on mobile, tablet and desktop.
The AVnode OnLine Environment have 3 targets:
On the model of Behance, recently acquired from Adobe, Avnode.net is for the Audio Visual artists a great tool to showcase his work, as Behance for graphic design, Avnode.net is build to suit the needs of an Audio Visual performance to be presented on new medias
Avnode.net for members have a public and private tools.
Public tools represent the perfect place to present their activities and events and will be the focus of part of the communication and dissemination actions. Thanks to the Artists database on the same environment, the event is presented with full detailed programme and all the other audio video events specific information as none of the available web tools can do.
Private tools enable the member to manage most of the workflow to organize any activity related to the Audio Video events, from the scouting of the artists, the call for proposal, the management of the program, of the accommodation and ticket sales.
Avnode.net is going to be the bible of all the people interested Audio Visuals, with events, artists, TV show a much more.
AVnode will also become a means for creation of live events and productions in the audiovisual scene.
In addition to knowledge-sharing and professional interchange between platform members, there will be a production of other services also suitable for the public:
- a calendar of cultural activities of all current members, the deadline for submitting projects to the international Festivals of audiovisual and the dates for each festival, in order to avoid events overlap, thus producing a structured cultural proposal on international scale
- a database of professionals working in each festival with their individual professional skills
- a database of artists/projects deserving greater attention due to innovation and strength of their message
- shared management of the feedback gathered from the public, artists and organisers involved during all festivals, in order to consistently produce a monitoring scheme towards the improvement of potential on location and to overcome weak points of each event
- an overall documentation including productions promoted by any event that is part of the platform, to create an online archive accessible to the public.
What is needed