1. An intro to livecoding music with orca
2. A tutorial on how to setup and route to specific examples of software or hardware
3. A guide to creating visuals that also become triggered/mixed/modulated by your
1. Laptop/iPad/Pi with Orca installed - https://100r.co/site/orca.html
2. Something that makes sound (either the laptop/iPad/Pi or a hardware midi synth
or drum machine)
The workshop will run each day for Thursday, Friday and Saturday for two hours. The threeflylords will be taking in pairs each day...
It all culminates in a Student Showcase, an Algorave where participants team up to perform for the first time for each other and friends, all with instructor support.
What the artists brings