LIVE WORKS - Free School of Performance, a project by Centrale Fies curated by Barbara Boninsegna (art director and founder of Centrale Fies), Simone Frangi (researcher, critic and curator).
Performative actions of different nature are admitted to the call, including sound and new media art, text-based performance, lecture performance, multimedia storytelling, choreographic practices, relational practices and workshop-based projects, and other projects that challenge the idea. of performance beyond the body.
Will be selected 6 projects and each project will have:
• an annual fellowship of € 3,000.00;
• participation in the Kick Off Seminar on 10-13 June 2021, during the Live Works Summit 2021;
• an individual residence of 15 days at Centrale Fies;
• a residency (optional) in an international partner structure of Centrale Fies;
• a collective residency together with all the selected projects, at Centrale Fies, in the summer of 2022 with presentation of the performances during the Live Works Summit 2022.