Setup and Linecheck Time: 60 Minutes
A skilled technician should overlook and assist the setup, linecheck and performance.
- The performer stands at a sturdy table (sometimes called a DJ-Table) on stage.
- The table should have a minimum size of 70 x 120 cm, height 90-100 cm.
- The table should have a matte black surface to avoid reflections.
- The front and sides of the table should be covered with black fabric (stage molton).
- Output: 1920x1080p 60 / 3840x2160p 60 also possible.
- HDMI or Displayport is preferred over NDI for lower latency. The cable needs to be on stage.
- A high brightness, native 1920x1080p Full HD Projector with HDMI input is required.
- The video projection should be correctly aligned with the projection surface.
- The projection surface needs to be a 16:9 clean white or grey surface.
- The projection surface should cover the wall behind the performer.
- Rear projection is preferred over front projection to avoid shadows.
- In certain situations other aspect ratios and resolutions are also acceptable.
- Output: Stereo over 2x 6.3mm balanced TRS audio cable (2x 6.3mm stereo jack)
- An appropriately sized sound system with subwoofers needs to be set up at the venue.
- In case of mulitchannel sound, an appropriate USB Audio Interface needs to be at the venue.
- The performer requires stereo monitoring on stage with separate volume control.
- No stage light wanted or needed. The audience room has to be as dark as possible.
- The performer requires a power bar with 6 european power sockets (Type F - Schuko) on stage.