Why jump? Because it’s evolutionary asymmetry.
Digital A/V manipulation in real time, with sounds that pass through the experimental techno, glitch, bass and broken beat.
Hardware brought by the artist
- Matrox TripleHeadToGO - Lemur
- Ableton Push 2
- Audio device
- Enttec. Ethernet to DMX
- Table (2 meters min.)
- Audio Mixer near to me. - Monitors
Hardware needed Video
- 1 up to 3 projectors/screens (Projection behind the table on stage)
- HDMI cable on stage (if more screens, please provide individual signal-cables)
- Minimum screen size: 10 x 5 meters. (Preferably 16:9 format)
- Full HD projector: Power according to the room/location (18.000 ANSI Lumens min.) - Optional setup with LED screens (please contact the artist)
- 4 Channel (Mixer + Rec/Ouput line) - 2 RCA & 2 Jack (extra cables)
- 3 ATOMIC 3000 (strobes) with DMX pin-5 cables at the cabin/on stage. Same DMX addressing: 1
- Fog machine.